8.2.16

GXFC!

新年快乐 everybody!

I am well aware that I haven't been the most active on my blog.
Am trying very hard to keep up with IG, Dayre and real life.
Blogging is not at the forefront of my mind lately, if I am to be honest... I guess it's obvious as well, judging from my extremely sporadic updates.
But I am hoping to change that once I start travelling again for the year.

Have several trips lined up already! 
In February, I will be exploring Taiwan (Taipei & Taichung) and Bali.
Not going to waste my annual long break for sure.

Planning for Taiwan is proving to be a bit of a challenge though.
My spontaneity in booking the trip completely blindsided me from fact that we would be in Taiwan on the third day of CNY - which means that majority of the shops would not be open.
Managed to piece together an itinerary somehow, with lots of help.
And now what's left is the dreaded packing of the luggage.

Hitting the roads once more also means more visuals to come on the blog.
Yay.

AZ1A0292
Our annual tradition of pineapple tart baking

Have a smashing CNY, you all!
I hope you stuff yourselves silly with the snacks, fend off annoying relatives (if any) when they ask you pesky questions and collect many, many angbaos so that you can buy more clothes from TTR.
And may we all huat like pineapple tarts!

AZ1A0297