17.7.12

Every Fashionista Wins!

Advertorial





I'm sure Reebonz is a familiar name to many.
For the uninitiated, it is a website selling luxury goods at discounted prices!
Sounds exciting huh?


First,
go get yourself an account to stay in the loop about their upcoming events and launches!
www.reebonz.com

They have different events for different brands daily,
and some of the brands sound sooooo enticing that even someone like me who usually don't go for branded bags got tempted.


The following events are ongoing for today!


Vintage Chanel sounds really awesome!
:X
Oh no... Bad for my bank account!





Balenciaga and Miu Miu sounds equally fab!
HOW NOW BROWN COW...



NOW YOU HAVE MORE REASONS TO BUY THESE BABIES YOU'VE BEEN EYEING ON BECAUSE...

Reebonz is doing a 'Sure-win giveaway' from now till 20 JULY!

How great is it?
Everyone who purchases from Reebonz (no minimum purchase required!!) wins something!
Can't believe it.
Really.

This is the first time Reebonz has ever launched such a campaign...
And the prizes are fantastic!
They have a whole list of prizes waiting to be won but I've picked out the ones I would love to win for myself.




How does a 3D2N stay in Bangkok sound?
At a Banyan Tree resort, no less!


Or a pair of air tickets to Gold Coast Australia worth $1400?
I WANNA WIN OMG!




Or if you're not the type who can spare time to do travelling,
a 2D1N staycation at The Sultan sounds really good too!
:D

CHECK OUT THE AWESOME PRIZE LIST HERE!



Shop at Reebonz now and win something for yourself today!
I'm really contemplating on getting something for myself now.
URGH.
But the dilemma of a shopaholic is,
what to get???