12.8.15

Fab Hair Anywhere

Advertorial

P5163447 copy Getting my tresses ready has never been more fuss-free after I got introduced to this wondrous styling tool - Glam Palm 201.
It is now my favourite and the quickest way to get volume in my hair!

This neat and nifty little hair styling tool is also my first pick when I have to decide which ones of my hair styling devices to bring along with me on overseas trips.
So easy to slip into my luggage, even if it is already packed to the brim.

Its flexibility in giving me different hairstyles is also one of the reasons why this gadget made it to my must-bring list whenever and wherever I travel.
The things I do for beauty even when I'm overseas.
Hahaha.

P5163449 copy
Comes with a sleek looking casing and 2 hair clips for ease of usage.
Love it when products are nicely packaged!
Makes for a great gift too, don't you think?

P5163456 copy
Getting ready is a tedious process for me.
Especially when it comes to blow drying.
Takes at least 15 minutes and a really powerful hair dryer to completely dry every single strand.
Woes of having long hair.

This step of blow drying is really important though.
If your hair is not completely dry then you're likely to hear a sizzling sound when you run the straightener over your hair,
which causes damage to your hair.

P5163474 copy

P5163483 copy
It's really essential to me that I use a thermal protectant before applying any form of heat to my hair.
This step helps to reduce the drying out, split ends and frizziness when I use hair styling tools.

However, Glam Palm hair stylers come with ceramic coated plates which is known to protect your hair from excess heat really well.
So I'm happy that I get to skip this step whenever I use the GP201!

P5163485 copy

P5163491 copy

P5163498 copy

What I really like about the Glam Palm straightener (as compared to the other hair styling tools that I own) is that the time taken for it to heat up is unbelievably fast.
Zero to 200 deg C in merely 15 seconds!
Awesome feature for people who are always in a rush for time like me.

I also find that with the GP201, I don't have to apply heat over the same hair section twice.
Just once is enough to see the results.

It is also extremely easy to use a straightener for hair curling.
I know it seems a little ironic that I use a straightener to curl my hair.
But trust me when I say that it gives more defined and longer lasting curls than my hair curler does!

P5163513 copy

The ease of usage and the results has officially made the Glam Palm my go-to-styler.
It takes me half the time to curl my hair now as compared to before and my life is now much easier with this amazing hair styling tool.

P5163544 copy

P5163539 copy


P5163533 copy

Quote < JOYCE> for a $15 discount when you shop at GLAM PALM.

They offer free same day shipping off all orders.
Yay to free shipping!

P5163558 copy