25.8.15

Being Grateful

sisters

Sometimes in life, 
we lose sight of the things we already have in light of the things we are seeking for.

Not having the best week of my life but through the showering of unconditional love and support people that I have by my side, I am constantly and unequivocally reminded that it is a merely a rough time and not a rough life I am going through. I must have had done something right to be blessed with so many kind and wonderful human beings around me. Or maybe I just got really lucky.

I know I am made of tougher stuff than this and that this storm will eventually pass, however long it takes.

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.” 

 ― Haruki Murakami


Here's to you if you're going through a difficult time like I am - you're stronger and better than this and you can pull through if you tighten your belt and sit through the ride. Things will only go upwards from here on. Bad things are always going to happen and what we can do is to find strength from within ourselves, rise from the pain and emerge from it all as a stronger person.

Hang in there and brighter days are coming your way!