11.6.15

CLEARING MY WARDROBE!

After months and months and months of procrastination later...
I'm finally going to be clearing out my wardrobe this Saturday 13 June at the TBMXX Oxley³
Market (Blk 61 Oxley Bizhub #01-18/19/20).

/inserts popping confetti emoticon

I'm planning to bring along 2 mega luggages (maybe more, still in the process of picking out those I want to sell) so there'll be plenty of clothes to go around!
They're all pre-loved but most of them have only been worn once or twice.
It's been more than a year since I last cleared them so I really have way too many clothes which need new owners now.

Please come so that I don't have to bring all of them back home at the end of Saturday!
I'll only be there for one day to sell my personal pre-loved pieces,
so do come early if you want to grab the good deals!

The event starts from 1pm and ends at 8pm.


And the most important piece of information...

Clothes will be priced between $5-15!

Photo 10-6-15 11 23 14 am

On a related note,
TTR will also have a pop-up display at the event showcasing a total of 6 brand new and unreleased designs which you can buy at our online pricing instead of our retail rack pricing.
The pop-up will be there on both 13 and 14 June so you can head down on Sunday as well if you already have plans on Saturday!

We will be doing rounds of restock for the TTR pop-up since our office is in the same building.
Hehe.


See you at the event!
It's been long since our last event and I'm looking forward to saying hi to all of you!
:)