25.7.12

Happy 100th!

Happy 100th post to my blog!
:)
And thank you for reading my blog even though it gets dull around here sometimes.

Not going to blog a long post today though!


Just want to share a quote which is my current desktop wallpaper.


Because life is too short, so it should be filled with happy things and happy thoughts.
Do more of what makes you happy.
Make full use of whatever time you have.
Love the people around you wholeheartedly.
Give your best to whatever you do.
Laugh as loud as you can.
Live life simply and happily.

Sometimes I'm really glad that I spend everyday doing things which I love.
I am so thankful to have a job which I love even though it can get tiring at times.


Random thoughts at 3am in the morning.


Am looking forward to a good day tomorrow! 


Goodnight! 


XOXOXO